CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I love Sundays

I absolutely love Sundays. Its a day that the family can spend time together and not have to worry about getting here or there. The kids, Cameron and I love to pop popcorn and put on a movie that the kids will enjoy and just spend the time together.

After church it was freezing and sleet/raining outside. I was going to cook enchaladas but decided I wanted some type of soup. So I started for some different types of soups. I found this Cheesy potato soup. It was sooooooooooooo yummy and it hit the spot. :)

After we ate the soup we cleaned up and I decided I wanted to do turkey pumpkins. We did not get to carve pumpkins this year because of all the craziness going on with the house and not being in the house we had to forgo the carving extravaganza this year. I really wanted the kids to have some type of activity with our pumpkins that we grew. So I told Cameron my idea and he quickly drew up this turkey head. He is not only the best husband in the entire world but he is the BEST Dad. I do not know many fathers who will cut out all these little pieces by hand and glue them together for their kids. Plus, they turned out soooooooo DARLING!! I absolutely love my husband and what he puts up with. He is the best thing in my life...he and the kids of course! Needless to say we had a great time tonight and had a blast making turkey pumpkins.
Wyatt's Turkey Pumpkin

Kaycee's Turkey Pumpkin




I love my life..... :)

4 comments:

Ry and Em Faddis

So cute! Love the turkey pumpkin idea...and the picture of the kids with Cam is to die for.

Adam and Renee

I love them! Such a cute idea. I would love that recipe, sounds yummy.

Tyler and Lacey

What a wonderful idea for pumpkins! I love it! Glad things are going well! We will see you guys next week!

mamagee

What amazing pumpkins - I am totally in love with the picture of Cameron with the kids. It melts your heart!! We are so grateful that you were so smart and chose him - glad he is part of the family!!!!