I got the chance to find out what our baby is on my birthday. I had the best birthday ever. My husband is the best and he made it so awesome! He got up early and put banners up and made a fantastic breakfast. In my family growing up, we had the tradition to use red dishes for the person who has a special event coming up. So he even got the red dishes out!! Then at noon he came home because of the ultrasound. So we headed to the ultrasound. At the ultrasound everything looked great! AND! we are having a GIRL!! I am so excited. I really really really wanted kaycee to have a sister. I just feel bad for Wyatt! He is now surrounded by girls! My sister is having a baby and she already has two girls and is pregnant with her another girl. So when we play, there will be 5 girls to one Wyatt! Then to make my birthday even better, Cameron took me and the kids to trolley square and we ate at the spagetti factory. It was so yummy and the kids had a blast. It was a perfect birthday, with my perfect husband and family.

These kids are so amazing and have the greatest personalities! I love them so much and I thank Heavenly Father each and every day for sending me these children. I am so lucky to be their mom!!
5 comments:
AHHHHH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS you guys! Laura, I'm so excited for you! Another girl!
How exciting Laura! I'm really happy for you! Sounds like an awesome b-day!
It truly did sound like an awesome birthday - you have such a wonderful husband (you did a great job of pickn') and those grandchildren are too adorable!! We were thinking of you while we were in Florida!!
And we are thrilled for this new little girl to come to our family!!
This is really mamagee!!
Your dad is home sick and signed in on the computer!!
congrats laura! Thats so exciting that you're having another girl!
Post a Comment