


The first few pictures are of kaycee's baby blessing. It's so fun because I get to stay home and just take pictures. It's getting real fun because kaycee is now wanting to sit up. She can't quit hold herself up, but she sure tries! I can't believe how fast they grow! I am loving every minute of it.










3 comments:
Kaycee is a cutie! It's nice that you made a blog so that Staci and I can keep up on how fast Kaycee is growing. We can't wait to come to Utah to see her in person. It will be fun!
Hi Laura!! I just went onto your blog and saw the cute pictures of your wee little one. Tell her hello from Nauvoo. See you soon
Janet
Hey Laura, I love it too. I don't know how to make a Google account but I will learn. I love seeing your family here. Kaycee is a doll. This is good. We need to have more of these so we can all keep in touch. Love to you - MOM
Post a Comment