


Kaycee was waiting for her bath, and while she was waiting cameron thought maybe she would like to look at the piggy. now, she LOVES that thing! she talks to it all the time. we thought it would be cute to get some pics.
Here is a picture of a utah sunset for clark and staci. i thought maybe you'd like to see one!!
Here is a picture of kaycee and me! we were getting ready for church. every week its getting harder and harder at church now that she is getting older. she is so funny!!!





2 comments:
what a cute little kid! that is a really pretty sunset. is it a view from your house?
Laura!!! Staci just told me about your blog yesterday at Corbin's baby blessing. I LOVE the pictures you put up of Kaycee!! Wow, she's so cute. I love the one near the bottom with her smiling. So sweet! Yay! I'll check back again soon. Probably tomorrow! :) See you on Sunday at Mom's!
Post a Comment