This is a tag game for my husband. I was tagged by my sister in law from colorado. ENJOY!
What is his name? Cameron Mack
How long have you been married? 5 Years
How long did you date? We dated for 3 months, and engaged for 3 months. We like the number 3 :)
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? Cameron. WAY MORE
Who said I love you first? I had the dream that he said it first, and i told him about it, and he copied my dream exactly... so he said it first.
Who is smarter? Cameron by FAR!!!!!
Whose temper is worse? Mine. He can stay calm through anything!!! He is my example that i need to follow.
Who does the laundry? If i'm sick, he does. But Mostly always me.
Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but he does help out alot.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the foot of the bed, Cameron Does
Who pays the bills? Cameron wants me to, but i want him to. So, we both do it.
Who cooks dinner? 99.9% of the time its me. But every once in a while i have him cook something...(egg sandwiches) i love those!! (Thanks to my father in law!)
Who drives when you are together? Cameron. Even when we go on really long trips. I have never drove on a trip. he always does. I LOVE THAT! he is awesome.
Who is more stubborn? We both are stubborn, but cameron is about certain things.
Whose parents do you see the most? His. My parents live farther away. We live in the same city as his parents. They have more get togethers!
Who proposed? Cameron
Who has more friends? Cameron does. BY FAR!!!!!!!!!! i have no friends.
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 6, and cam has 3.
Who wears the pants in the family? Well...most of the time cameron does. But thats ok!! he is a great leader.
Now, I am going to tag Kim and Diana. HAVE FUN!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You're so cute. Loved reading your answers!!
It's fun to read the "husband tags." I like getting little insights into people like that.
Task completed! :)
Post a Comment