Thats Kaycee's new pony! She loves playing with the pony! On Saturday Cameron and Kaycee got some rest and relaxation! LUCKY! while they were snoozing I had to type my little fingers away! I've started teaching the new class for dental assisting! I'm definetly alot more busy now. I hate leaving kaycee at night. i miss her so much! Its good though, cameron is such a good daddy, he watches her while i'm gone. She loves him so much!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Thats Kaycee's new pony! She loves playing with the pony! On Saturday Cameron and Kaycee got some rest and relaxation! LUCKY! while they were snoozing I had to type my little fingers away! I've started teaching the new class for dental assisting! I'm definetly alot more busy now. I hate leaving kaycee at night. i miss her so much! Its good though, cameron is such a good daddy, he watches her while i'm gone. She loves him so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
She is so cute, and getting so big! I'm jealous of the nap - I need one badly. :)
I love the pictures--especially the one of the Daddy/Daughter snooze. It was so great to see you over the break; you are one beautiful babe!
She is already and little cowgirl and definitely Daddy's little girl. How adorable.
i can't believe how big she looks on that pony!
Hey Laura, I don't think I have your address. I have a thank you to send you but don't know where to send it.
Kaycee can't help the "pony love"...it's in her genes. She is the cutest!
My kids absolutely adore her and want a "baby Kaycee" for their own!
Laura!
Your little Kaycee is soooo cute. My little boy has a pony just like that and he loves riding it! Love the pics!
Laura - time to add to your blog!! WE miss your updates!
Post a Comment