I decided to paint kaycee's toes last night. It was fun but very hard. it was accomplished though. I painted my toes to match hers as well. Then! kaycee had her "first friend" come over to play. I was watching my really good friends little girl while her husband had to go to work. My friend is on a cruise the the bahamas!!! (what a bum!) Kaycee and Abby had lots of fun! we made cookies, and played with elmo! it was cute to see them together.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Pink Toes!
I decided to paint kaycee's toes last night. It was fun but very hard. it was accomplished though. I painted my toes to match hers as well. Then! kaycee had her "first friend" come over to play. I was watching my really good friends little girl while her husband had to go to work. My friend is on a cruise the the bahamas!!! (what a bum!) Kaycee and Abby had lots of fun! we made cookies, and played with elmo! it was cute to see them together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Her toes look so pretty! I'm thinking I need to break out my nail polish, but I'm thinking that painting my toe nails at this point in my pregnancy might be just as difficult as painting Kaycee's--just for different reasons.
I'm so happy to see a new post on your blog. Now if we can just get Janet to update hers....
Boy, I agree - about time for a new post. Been waiting and waitng for it. That is so cute to see Kaycee with her friend. Looks like her friend is a little camera shy. The toes are beautiful, and how fun to have matching mom and daughter toes!!
mamagee
I'm impressed you got her to sit still long enough for them to dry!
Her toes look so pretty. My girls LOVE it when I paint their toenails and fingernails. It's fun for me too. I mostly like it because we're all together and I can do something fun with them.
Isn't it fun when your kids start to have friends over? I always thought that was so cute when they have little friends they enjoy playing with.
By the way, I love the pink toes! I wish I could reach my toes because they could use a fresh coat of paint. :)
Time for another post!!
Post a Comment