
On Monday and Wednesday nights I teach a dental assisting class. Those are the nights that Cameron and Kaycee get to play together. I really like it because Cam is always busy with school and work. So those nights its daddy/daughter time. So just this last week I came home. It was really quite in the house. Cameron had Kosy 106.5 on. I looked into the family room and He and Kaycee were snuggling on the floor...both sound asleep! I thought it was so cute and I took a picture. I love seeing them both together. She looks up to Cameron so much! She loves him a ton!!! Its so fun to see them play and be together. I am grateful for my family!





7 comments:
Too Cute! That is a precious picture and shows how cute Cameron is with Kaycee. Love it. :)
What a sweet picture!
Love the picture. It is just too precious. Isn't it amazing that even in their sleep you can tell how much they love each other. thanks for sharing that special picture!!
Isn't it so much fun to see your husband being such a good father! Mark is already so adorable with Thomas, and it is so touching to watch every interaction.
I love this picture! It is way too precious!
so cute!
Very sweet! I wish my kids would lie that still and take a nap with me. That'd be heaven. :)
that is so Precious!!
Post a Comment