CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Kaycee's Easter Dress

I know its a little late, but I still wanted to show you guys her Easter dress. I thought it is so stinking cute! These are her cousins on Camerons side of the family! We had a blast finding Easter eggs!! She got so excited to find an egg. She would shake them and yell with excitement!!!

6 comments:

mamagee

She looks like a princess!! Darling. By the way, don't forget to redeem your Children's place money. Did you take one of all three of you? If not you will have to dress up again and get one!

Diana

What a beautiful dress! I bet it's dangerous to have a girl. As much as I love dressing Thomas, I know I would go even more overboard with a girl.

Anonymous

What a cute dress! Where did you get it? I hunted all over and couldn't find anything nearly that cute for my girls. You need to let me in on your finds next time!

Hermana Macy Udy

Love her dress! She looks like such a happy little girl!

Anonymous

I had a hard time finding dresses too. She looks DARLING!

Ry and Em Faddis

It amazes me how fast she is growing up! she is going to be such the little heart throb!