



Since janet isn't doing a good job posting blogs, i told her i would post some info about baby mikalya for her on MY blog!!! Mikayla was born March 29, 2008!!! weighing in at 6 lbs 12 oz 19 1/2 inches long! Mom and baby are doing great!! Janet had a long labor, but did AMAZING!!!!!! We are all so excited that she is here!!!!!!





4 comments:
Thank you for posting about this! I have been wondering about Janet. Congratulations to her and Steve! The baby is adorable.
Yeah! I am so glad that you are looking out for Janet and posting for her. A new beautiful niece for you. Congrats!
Laura, you're nice to post for Janet. Isn't Mikayla so cute?! We're all so excited for Steve and Janet!
Laura, you really are an awesome sister to do this. Way to go!! what fun for Kaycee to have another new cousin. I can't wait to see them all play and interact in a couple of years!! Way fun.
Post a Comment