CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mesa Verde

Well! What a fun weekend with my parents and my brother who lives in Colorado. We all met down in Mesa Verde. We had such a good time down there! It was sorta cold, and we were wishing so badly that we could have gone swimming! We saw such amazing things while we were down there. Kaycee had so much fun playing with her cousin, Corbin. They were so cute together. Thank heavens we decided to buy a back pack to carry Kaycee around, otherwise Cameron would have hated life!! We also drive to four corners. My family when I was little took a trip down to Mesa and four corners about 18 years ago. WOW! I thought there was more to see, but really its just the ruins and four corners. All in all, it was fun and we had a great time.





5 comments:

Diana

Wow--it looks like a fun trip. It makes me wish I lived by my family members. One of these days....

mamagee

Darling pictures!! Love the one of the two kids sitting together in different states. What a fun trip. So glad we could share it with you!! Also, thanks for coming to our rescue!!

Hermana Macy Udy

I have always wanted to visit the ruins there. It looks like you guys had a great time! We need to get a backpack for our baby as well. I am sure that makes hiking more enjoyable!

Unknown

can you send me a copy of the pic of the 2 kids at 4 corners? for some reason i didn't get that one. i will try to send you your pics this weekend sometime.

Bateman's Latest Kill

Rylee had so much fun playing we will have to get together and let them fight over toys. Cute blog.