On Cameron's side of the family we decided to have a day out in the mountains. We went and took our 4 wheeler, and then went for a really nice ride in the hills on the horses. It was so nice to go for a ride! Since I've had Kaycee I haven't really been able to go riding all too much!! Thanks to Grandma Sue, I was able to go with Cameron and my Father-in-law and enjoy a pony ride!! Kaycee had such a great time in the outdoors! She loves being outside. As you can see, she loves riding "Blue" too! She loves the horses!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
What a fun weekend! Where do you guys go riding?
We go riding by the mountains in eagle mountain. just in those hills.
Happy Mothers Day! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun!!! Cute pics.
Laura, I love the pictures!! They are so darn cute. I didn't know that you took the horses there. Kaycee is such a great little camper. She really is a doll!
Post a Comment