We just got back from our Disneyland trip! We had so much fun going there. We decided to split the drive up on the way down. We ended up stopping in Mesquite, and after that we headed to DISNEYLAND!!! We had so much fun there. I normally at the end of a trip am ready to come home. But this time! Not so much. we were having such a good time!!! Kaycee had a blast riding all the rides. On Saturday after we got to Cali, we went to downtown disney and did some shopping. Then we headed to Rainforest cafe and had dinner. Then Sunday we woke up and headed to the beach. Kaycee was a little scared at first, but she ended up having the time of her life. Then Monday and Tuesday we spent at Disneyland. That was my very first time going there, and I loved every minute of it. Its so sad to be home now because we have no trips to look forward to! We can't wait til we go to Disneyland again!!!!
I wish i could be back there too! I hate having to come back to real life, I wish we could stay on vacation forever! You got some cute pics of Kaycee, I am glad she had fun!
It looks like so much fun. Wish I could have been there, too. What great pictures!! Kaycee and you guys really do look like you had a ball!! I'm glad you are back. Hope to see you soon.
5 comments:
I'm jealous! I want to go to Disneyland too. I'm glad you had so much fun.
How fun! Isn't Disneyland just a magical place, even when going as an adult. I love it!
You look like you had a wonderful time!
I wish i could be back there too! I hate having to come back to real life, I wish we could stay on vacation forever! You got some cute pics of Kaycee, I am glad she had fun!
It looks like so much fun. Wish I could have been there, too. What great pictures!! Kaycee and you guys really do look like you had a ball!! I'm glad you are back. Hope to see you soon.
So much fun!!! When are we going back?!
Post a Comment