CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

GNO!!!!

So we had girls night out last week, and I had a blast. I have the best family in the world. This time, we did girls night out with my aunts and cousins as well as with my sisters and sister in laws. We did a white elephant and I ended up getting my mom's wig....(Thanks Amy for posting the pics, so I could get them!!) We had a blast, and I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!!! (Diana and Staci! We wanted you there!!!!!)


4 comments:

Tyler and Lacey

looks like you had fun! that wig is awsome:)!

Diana

I'm so glad you wanted me there. I would have been super-jealous of your wig, though. The next time I'm in town let's plan another GNO!! And don't forget to wear your wig to it. :)

mamagee

Laura, you look so cute - and about to pee your pants. Oh wait, we all almost did that night.

Katie Gee

Good times!