CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Raking the Leaves

We have 3 LARGE trees in our yard. Every year its a pain to rake the leaves. Well, Camerons dad and brother were so nice to come and help. Kaycee, of course, wanted to help her dad too!! So, all 4 were working so hard to get the leaves taken care of. Here is a couple of pics just to see how many leaves there were. (keep in mind, these are leaves from the front yard only!!!)



6 comments:

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa

Fun! I used to love playing in the leaves when I was a kid. I bet Kaycee loved it!

The Egan Family

looks like kaycee is having fun! I bet she loves jumping into the HUGE pile of leaves!

mamagee

Wow - that was a huge pile of leaves. I can see why 4 people were needed to get them off of the lawn. Kaycee does look like she had a ball!! What a cutie!!

Jamie Simms

That is so cute!!! I wanted to do that with Emma, but our tree is kind of sad looking so the leaves were too small.

Katie Gee

Holy Guacamole!!! That is a ton of leaves! Kaycee looks like a tiny speck in the middle of them all. Wow, that is a lot of work. Isn't it great to have families to help out with these sorts of things? Awesome!

Ginny Connelly

You weren't kidding when you told me that you had lots of leaves. We really should have come to your house. Kaycee looks so little in the middle of that huge pile of leaves.