CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

6 Years


Cameron and I just shared our 6 year anniversary. I can't believe that its been 6 years. It has flown by!! We ended up going up to Park City, and shopped for our new arrival. We needed boy clothes so badly!!!!! Its very nerve racking to not have the "supplies" for the new baby. But after the shopping, we went to the ski resort and took a sleigh ride up the mountain to the resturant, "Snowed Inn." It was so cozy and so much fun! Thanks to Grandma Sue for watching Kaycee while we were out. We had a great time, and it was nice to do something different.

8 comments:

Diana

Hey Laura, when's your due date? I'm so excited for you guys! Also, my Christmas card to you was returned because I have the wrong address. Could you send me your address (and perhaps Janet's too)?

I hope you're doing well.

Lots of love!

Anonymous

Sounds like a fun anniversary. Love the sleigh ride idea! Congrats on #6!

mamagee

It is amazing that it really has been six years!! I am so glad that you guys had a good time. Even if Cameron was freezing. Also, glad you got the supplies you needed for Wyatt. Now you can relax (right!) a little.

mamagee

It is amazing that it really has been six years!! I am so glad that you guys had a good time. Even if Cameron was freezing. Also, glad you got the supplies you needed for Wyatt. Now you can relax (right!) a little.

Jamie Simms

Congrats!! I can't believe it's 6 years already!! Crazy! Jake and I haven't even hit #3 yet and it feels like forever. Well take it easy until the baby comes. Hope all is going well!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa

Laura!
I've heard about that Snowed Inn and it sounds so fun!! I am glad you guys got to do that! I am so excited for you to have your baby boy! it is just neat to have a boy and a girl right off the bat! yay!!

Jessica

Hi Laura!
...I used to be Jessica Aug :) It's great to see you and your cute family! Congratulations on 6 years, and on expecting! Hope you're feeling great! :)

Mindy Greene

Happy Anniversary -

Sounds like a fun time! I need to come and see your because I have a few outfits I bought for you guys!