CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Busy as Ever

Its been a while since I've posted anything! Life is getting crazy! We are about 5 1/2 weeks til our baby is here. We are busy trying to get things ready and set up for him. Cameron is getting really excited for Wyatt to be here. I am getting more nervous though!! I know that everyting will be great, its just trying to get everything put together.
My latest project that has taken so much time is my dental assisting school. I just started a new school that is located in Pleasant Grove. I used to teach in Provo, but I decided that I could branch out and do it on my own. I absolutely love teaching, and I have an awesome group of girls this go around. We have a lot of fun, and the students work really hard. This is one of the main reasons why I have slowed down on posting so much! I have been swamped in my classes!!

5 comments:

Hermana Macy Udy

I'm excited for you to have your little boy! Boys are so much fun!

Tyler and Lacey

That is crazy that wyatt will be here so soon, time flies! I am glad that your class is going good!

mamagee

Laura, so proud of all that you have accomplished!! A business owner - WOW! We love you and can't wait to hold that new little one. Time marches on!!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa

That is exciting about starting your own school!! was dr moody sad to see you go?? =)

Mindy Greene

Hey -

That is awesome. I wanted to ask you I have a girlfriend who does network marketing and she has been working on a website and would like to have links to other websites on there and so for free she is looking for some people to have their site as a link to where she could send people that are going to her. Would you be interested?? Call me!! LOL