CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And there was 4.....

Introducing for the first time, Cameron Wyatt!! Wyatt was born!! We are so excited for his arrival. He did end up coming early. He actually came on my dad's birthday. We are so grateful for him in our lives and as well as Kaycee. He gave us a little scare, but now is doing really well. He decided to come so quickly, that my labor was only 3 1/2 hours, total!!!!! Here are some pictures for you all to enjoy.


13 comments:

Unknown

Hooray for pictures! He is adorable!!

Diana

Oh--he's so precious! I hope that you are recovering well. What a sweetie!

Teresa

What a beautiful boy. Congrats, I'm very happy for you!

Ginny Connelly

Cameron and Laura,
We are so excited to see that Wyatt finally made his grand entrance. He is a beautiful baby. So glad to hear that everything is ok. Congrats to you. We love you!!

Jamie Simms

Congrats!!! He is adorable!! How is everything going?

Mindy Greene

Yea - I have been checking your blog since I heard the news!! He is adorable!!

I cant wait to see him in person!! I totally understand fast labors! They are scary! I am glad all went well!!

Love Me

Bateman's Latest Kill

We are so happy for you guys and love blogs so we can peak at how cute he is.

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa

Congratuations Laura! He is SO cute!! How is life now with 2? He really is a darling little guy. love his jammies!

Katie Gee

He's so cute! I'm glad you posted pictures! It was fun to talk to you today! I hope you can get some rest. Of course, with Mom around I'm sure you will. Love ya!

mamagee

He is a doll and so healthy and well now. How grateful for prayers and blessings. What a beautiful little sweetie!!

The Wards

Congratulations!!! He looks so cute and cuddly!!! Hope everything is continuing to go well for mommy and baby.

Kim P

We are so glad he is here! Hopefully I can get rid of my nasty cold so we can see him.

(Love Cam's hat in the last picture.... a "W" in honor of Wyatt.)

Ty, Nat, and Raymie

Welcome Wyatt...glad you are finally here! Laura, I wish I only had 3 1/2 hours of labor. I want to hear more stories! Glad you guys are doing well. Can't wait to meet Wyatt face to face!