CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our little Cowgirl

Well, Kaycee has made her first boyfriend. She is two years old! She and my good friends son were like two peas in a pod in Ibapah this last weekend. His name is Colton and he is ONE DARLING BOY!!!!! Kaycee has so much fun with Colton and they play pretty well together. Keep in mind that they are around the same age, so little tiffs happen. :) But over all, it was a blast. Cameron, like every year, really enjoys working with the cows. We had some close calls, but over all it went really well!!!!!! I absolutely love going to Ibapah and I am very sad to leave. July is most likely our next trip out there and I can't wait!! Family reunion, here we come!! :) So this little movie is of Kaycee and Colton riding together.

Wyatt slept the whole time while the branding was going on. What a good little boy!! He is such a good baby.



5 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill

Looks like fun we need to get the grils together to play one day I am sure they would have fun with a little fighting on the side.

mamagee

What amazing pictures. Kaycee looks so grownup riding like that. Kind of scary (a little) for an old grandma!! But it does look like so much fun. Glad you had a great time. Although, we missed you!!

The Egan Family

Wyatt looks so much like your hubby! It looks like you guys are having fun! :) I can't believe how much Kaycee has grown up!

Tyler and Lacey

Looks like you guys had a blast! Kaycee is so cute!

Mindy Greene

What fun! I always think its cute when they have their cute friends like that!!1