CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer Fun

I had a really hard time coming up with a title for this post. The summer is not quite over yet, but Cameron, the kids, and I have had a lot of fun! We took a quick little trip to Bear lake a few weeks ago and then the very following week we headed to fish lake. My brother who lives out of state has been in town, and now we are starting to settle back into "real life." The hunts start soon and my girls night out with kaycee will now have a cute little 5 month old baby boy! Wyatt is growing so fast. He roles everywhere and now is wanting to start to crawl. Kaycee loves being mommys little helper with wyatt. Wyatt is such a sweet boy and he loves his mom! My mom finally came back from Nauvoo from helping with the play and Kaycee and Wyatt are sooooooo excited to have her back! (as with the whole family) My mom couldn't believe how big he has gotten! So anyway, enjoy some of the pictures of our summer so far!!





4 comments:

Diana

So glad to see a recent post! Your little Wyatt is such a cutie. (Kaycee is too, of course.) I hope you're all doing well.

Lots of love!

Ginny Connelly

It sounds like you have had a very fun summer. I can't honestly believe how big your kids are getting and soooo adorable. We need to get together very soon.

~Hope

Your kids are too CUTE!! They look just like you guys!

mamagee

Love to see the pictures of things I missed. I am so glad to be back and share in your life!! And by the way - they are adorable kids!! And so darn sweet.