CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This is the Place

I have always wanted to go see the monument, "This is the Place" I love church history. Cameron has had Fridays off for the whole summer, and it has extremely nice. So one Friday we decided to head up to the monument and check it out. It was really cute! They have this area for kids to ride ponys and then an area to "pet" the pigmy goats. Kaycee LOVED that part. She did not want to leave that area at all. Wyatt was just as cute as ever. He was just hanging out in the stroller. We had some baby food in the stroller and the sheep kept trying to get into it while he was sleeping. Kaycee is so hilarious. Cameron and I could tell she wanted to ride one of these goats. She kept walking up slowly to them, looking at us to see if we were watching. Well, needless to say she conquered her quest. I actually happened to catch it on camera. Maybe we can enter her in the strawberry days rodeo for mutten bustin!!!

Kaycee and Cameron, doing what she loves BEST!!! She asks everyday to ride the horses

Lovin Life

The Sheep trying to get Wyatts food.


Kaycee practicing for Strawberry Days Rodeo.

I thought this picture fits wyatts personality so well. He is so funny! He loves to crawl all over the place and follow Kaycee around! Wyatt is such a good baby. That boy loves to EAT and EAT!!


Here is a little Halloween Treat For you, Enjoy!!
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

8 comments:

Adam and Renee

So cute Laura. I love the last picture of Wyatt...I love that face.

Teresa

Very cute pictures! Your kids are getting so big. We've been there a few times with our kids and really enjoyed it. We even have a few ancestors whos names are on the monument.

Katie Gee

About the jib jab monster mash Alyssa says, "That was so funny!" I agree. How can you watch that and not smile.

I've always wanted to go to this is the place too. Maybe next summer.

Katie Gee

About the jib jab monster mash Alyssa says, "That was so funny!" I agree. How can you watch that and not smile.

I've always wanted to go to this is the place too. Maybe next summer.

mamagee

I didn't know you got to go there. I love that place. It does have a very, very special spirit. What darling pictures of the those beautiful kids. They are adorable!!

shalane

That's hilarious that Kaycee was trying to ride the sheep. Cute pics. Looks like fun. Somehow I've never been to that monument - I'll have to take the kids sometime.

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa

That looks like a very fun outing! we have twinner strollers! isn't it the best?? :) look like you and your family are doing great! your kids are super adorable!

Kim P

That jib-jab was hilarious!!! I am still laughing just thinking about it!