My good friend Renee took our family pictures a couple weeks ago. I have wanted to post some pictures for awhile, but I have been so lazy at posting!! The kids did such a great job. We went to 3 different locations and they were troopers! I am still doing some editing but I think they turned out so darling, Thanks Renee!!!!!!!
7 comments:
I love them! You guys are so cute!
So dang cute! You have a darling family.
Those pictures turned out great! Did you do that editing? It looks fabulous! You're family is so beautiful!
SO CUTE! I can't believe how fast they are growing!
They turned out so great! what a perfect location!! your family is so cute!! i love it!
They did turn out fabulous!! No wonder you didn't want so many when we all took them. I will hold you to making sure we get some!!!
What cute picture!! I love the ones with your kids on Cameron's shoulders! I will have to copy that one!
Post a Comment