CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Going Private!

well, I guess I decided to join the privacy club. So, if you want to view our little family's blog, just leave your email address!! Thanks!!!!!

19 comments:

Ginny Connelly

Count me in...I love seeing what your little family is doing and how much your cute little kids are growing up.
ginny_connelly@yahoo.com

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa

megs979@hotmail.com

:)

Ashley

ashley.e.dahl@gmail.com
Ashley

~Hope

Of coarse we want in!!
hopeg13@hotmail.com

katie

kadey_03@yahoo.com
I'm going private too, so send me your address as well!

Katie

Tyler and Lacey

tl.faddis@gmail.com

Jamie Simms

jlsarver@gmail.com

myfamilythree

myfamilythree@gmail.com
If that doesn't work do lisa@turnaboutteens.org
Thanks, Lisa :-)

Hermana Macy Udy

udyamy@hotmaildotcom

mamagee

Mom Gee says count me in!!
wegees@juno.com

Mindy Greene

Please send me an invite! I love checking your blog and seeing how your family is. Love Me. just in case you don't have my e-mail its mindygreene@yahoo.

Ry and Em Faddis

emkwelling@gmail.com

Bateman's Latest Kill

Add us too.
lynlybateman@msn.com

natskeen

Good Idea!
natskeen@gmail.com

Unknown

stacibutterfield@yahoo.com

Diana

diana.abbott@gmail.com

Shandee

shandee79@hotmail.com
Thanks :)

Chanda

Hi Laura! Add me to your list...danochanda@hotmail.com. Hope to see you guys during the holidays! Chanda :-)

Nick and Jaimee

I want to see!
jack313@gmail.com