Like everyone else, our little family has been really busy. I think I am finally done with Christmas shopping! YEAH! I love getting it done early so that we can enjoy the countdown for when Santa comes. Kaycee is so excited. She told us that she wants a puppy this year...(yeah, right!)
So, Wyatt is getting so big. He is starting to take steps. He is such a big boy. He loves to play with Kaycee and wrestle her.
Kaycee is definetly a girl....VERY EMOTIONAL!!!! But, I do not know what we'd do without her. She says the funniest things. Right now the National Finals Rodeo is on. There is a commercial that has a cute little cowboy on it. Kaycee always says, "oh, he is really cute." She holds a special place in her heart for cowboys. :)
Anyway, here is some pictures of what has been missed the last month or so.
This is Camerons latest kill. Too bad it wasnt a buck. This furry little creature is NOT welcome in the house. I HATE MICE!!!!!!!!!

For family night on Monday we did a gingerbread house. Kaycee wanted to eat all the candy. Do not be fooled, Cameron started working on it but I finished it. It was a team effort.


What a cute little boy!!!! He is such an easy go baby.

We got our Christmas tree last Monday for family night. Kaycee and Wyatt loved every minute of it.

Kaycee and Wyatt enjoying a nice cup or bottle of milk together. They laid down while we finished the tree.





3 comments:
What darling pictures of the kids. They are having so much fun with your family traditions. They are such little sweeties!! I'm lucky to be their Grandma!
That is a beautiful tree! I can't wait to see it decorated. I cannot believe you aren't getting Kaycee the only thing she asks for. What kind of parent are you?
Super cute pictures! They are both getting so big and I just love how long kaycee's hair is getting! It was good to see you guys last night and we will have to catch up more when we are down for christmas!
Post a Comment