CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kid's Pictures

So, I finally got pictures taken of the kids. I have never ever taken them to get professional pictures taken. There is the cutest girl in my ward that is so fun and extremely talented! She took the pictures of my kids and did a fantastic job. If you want to see a couple of the pictures you can go to this website.
www.mindyyoungphotography.com
Once your at the site you'll click the image and click the blog button. Its under the march 23rd post. You'll see kaycee and wyatt's pics. She did a great job and I am so excited!!!

Nothing too exciting going on in the Faddis household. We are just trying to get things finished up to put the house up for sale. We decided to paint the kitchen before it goes onto the market. It looks so good! Cameron did a great job. He is not a fan of painting either but he always does a great job. I'll have to post pictures of the new paint job!

5 comments:

Adam and Renee

Cute new look! I definitely want to see pictures.

Jamie Simms

The pictures are too cute!
Wow, they are getting so big!! Where are you guys moving to?

Ginny Connelly

Waaay cute pictures. Your kids are so cute and growing up too fast.

Katie Gee

Wow! Mindy is good. Your kids look sooooo gorgeous in those pictures. Of course maybe it's 'cause your kids are gorgeous ALL THE TIME!

mamagee

Mindy is so good, but then again, she had great subjects!!