So, Wyatt is cruising all over the place now. He and Kaycee just chase eachother all day. They are so cute together. Wyatt LOVES food. He can not get enough of it!! We can't feed him fast enough. The only complaint I have about our little man is how he still will not sleep through the night. Oh how I wish he would......I wonder what it would be like to have a full nights sleep.
Kaycee is so darling too. She has started dance class and loving every minute of it. Her personality is so teenager like. She had a big weekend about 3 or 4 weekends ago. She got her ears pierced. She was so excited for that.
All in all, things have been really busy here and life is so awesome. I have the best husband in the ENTIRE world. We recently just celebrated our 7 year anniversary. He was so cute and suprised me and took me to anniversary inn. He is the best husband and works so stinking hard for our cute little family. Kaycee and Wyatt just adore him. When he comes home through the door they squeek with excitment. It is just so darn cute. I love my family so much. They bring so much joy in my life.
Kaycee showing off her ears.

Wyatt's first hair cut. He loved every minute of it. He thought it felt so good.


Wyatt and Cameron playing. Thanks Uncle Ryan for the scooter!!!





3 comments:
Glad that you finally posted!! What darling pictures. Even though I get to see the kids in person it is way fun to see the pictures!! We loved sharing your day with you!!
So glad you guys are doing well! Sorry we weren't down there to stop in and say happy birthday, we hope you hade a good one! Kaycee's hair looks so cute up in those pigtails in the pictures!
They grow up so fast!!! Your kids are so cute! It's so much fun when they can start chasing each other around. Logan finally started walking a little while ago. I'm glad things are going so good for you guys!
Post a Comment