

Well, it looks like kaycee loves elmo! I have a tickle me elmo from a long time ago, and i put new batteries in it. She LOVES it so much! so, i thought i would take some pictures of her playing with it. We have some what of an adventure last night!! she was sick, and throwing up like crazy. I have never seen her cry so hard in my life! This is why we dont like to stay very long at peoples houses!! its toooooooooooo crazy. :)





4 comments:
That's cute that she loves to play with Elmo, but not cute that she was sick. I hope she is feeling better today. Moshi Moshi Bye Bye
The pictures of Kaycee with Elmo are just too cute. How fun to see her enjoying an old toy of yours. Sorry that she was so sick. Hope she is feeling much better today.
How sad that Kaycee was sick!
I am waiting for new pictures on your blog. Even though we have the family one, I love checking all the other blogs. I know you have nothing else to do - so what is the problem?!!
Post a Comment