CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Kaycee's new friend!

This is kaycee's new friend. she loves to bite his nose. i think she is waiting for it to go "honk honk" like uncle steve does!! she is now starting to crawl. its getting so much fun!! we finally got our new computer, and i love it so much!!





7 comments:

Anonymous

Cute pictures!! Does it go "honk honk" like Uncle Steve's nose? Stop making her grow up so fast. These little ones don't stay babies very long. They are just too smart for their britches. See you tomorrow!

Unknown

thanks again for dinner the other night. it was tons of fun!

Anonymous

I can't believe Kaycee is old enough to start crawling. It feels like she was just born yesterday? Alyssa too! *sigh* They grow so fast. Also, I'm glad you like your new computer. :)

Diana

Laura,

I'm so excited you have a blog too. It was fun to see your comment. Now I have another fun blog to keep track of. Your little girl is so adorable!

Anonymous

Laura - you need to put some of those pictures of Kaycee in the leaves. They are awesome!!

Anonymous

Pictures of Kaycee in the leaves?!?!?! I wanna see! :)

Anonymous

I love that picture of Kaycee, she looks so cute. She has a really cute smile. Are you glad I am finally writing a comment?!