Friday, September 28, 2007
JOBS, JOBS!!
Man! all of a sudden i have job oppertunites! its great, but i think its going to be hard to juggle everything. finally i got the call reguarding that one job that i can do from home. so, my plan is to do the school at night, and then do this medical billing at home during the day. CRAZY!!! Everyone wish me luck. Kaycee is doing so good. she is such a good baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wow! Allison's prayers really do work! Oh, and the rest of us too I guess. ;) Congratulations, and I know you'll do great at all the things you have to juggle.
I agree with Katie. Prayers (Allison's and everyone elses) do work. I also agree that you will do a great job of juggling (or was that Janet's skill?) Things will work out - I know it.
Post a Comment