


kaycee and I took a walk the other day, and i decided to take some pictures of her and the leaves. we had so much fun! she played like crazy in the leaves! (she also wanted to eat them really really bad!) we have a lot of time because cameron is ALWAYS gone!! but we definetly cheer on daddy to get a deer, elk, pheasant, or duck!!!!





8 comments:
Yeah, these are the pictures that I have been waiting for. They are so adorable!!
wow. she looks so much older! cute pics!
Kaycee is very photogenic. Those are really cute pictures. The leaves match her hair. I love it. Look, I'm getting better at commenting on your blog!
Aaawwwww... Kaycee is so beautiful! Great pictures! I'm glad you posted them. They were worth the wait.
When are you going to write more? What, you think that typing all day and then sitting at my house until 11:00 is an excuse? Por favor. :)
Hey, Great minds think together. I was just going to tell Laura that she needs to write more - it is time, and say "what you think your busy or something?"
Your fans are calling!!
Hi guys!
I finally started a blog so now I can leave annoying comments on yours! Ha, ha. Cute pics of Kaycee! This is the best time of year for awesome outside pictures!
Laura - you need to write on your blog!!
Post a Comment