CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Where did Kaycee go?



Every morning when i make my bed, kaycee likes to crawl underneath my bed. she is so funny. then, the other day she crawled over to the table, and decided to get underneath the chair. for some reason she really likes to get under places that make her "hide". she is a hoot! We got our family pictures back!! A couple of weeks ago we took some family pictures on the faddis side! they turned out sooo cute. i am really excited. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous

She is so funny. McKenna used to hide like that. There were a couple times when I seriously couldn't find her for a few minutes. It makes you feel weird to think you've lost your kid in your own house. It teaches you to go to the bathroom with lightening speed.

Anonymous

That's funny. She already wants to play hide and go seek. She will be a real natural. Mikayla says hi too. She kicked it out in morse code.

Hermana Macy Udy

Hey Laura!

I'm glad you checked out my blog, and now I will check yours out too!
Your little Kaycee is so cute. I "love" the color of her hair. Isn't fun to be a little mommy!?

Anonymous

Laura, what cute pictures of the little hide and go seeker!! Shalane is right, makes you feel way weird when you can't find them in your own home. Trust me like mother like daughter. You came up missing many times. So glad for your new blog!!

Kim P

What a funny little "Bug" she is! And I still cannot believe how much she looks like Cameron (with a palm tree pony tail!)
We just love her to death! Oh, yeah...you and Cameron aren't so bad either. Ha, ha.
Love you guys!

Anonymous

Whatever happened to crescent? I miss her comments, she was funny.