
SO, cameron was successful in the duck hunt last weekend. He did get a "goose." :) I told him I am going to feel really wierd putting that on our wall. I told him the reason is because where I come from, they are like a dime a dozen!! We couldnt help but seem them EVERYWHERE!!! so... yes, i get to have another bird on my wall. We welcome all dead animals into our home. ;) Its a good thing cameron knows how to hunt, because we would end up starving!!! As you can see kaycee was really excited for the bird.We just took some family pictures the other day... this is just a snipit of what you will be able to see. i still need to give camerons mom the numbers of what pictures we like so the photographer can touch them up. Needless to say, we are EXTREMELY pleased with the out come. ohhhhh yeah! Its our cute little family. Nothing else too much is going on. We are just as busy as ever with the holiday season, and work and school. Time really does fly by. (oh by the way, kim I took your idea about the christmas background-hope you dont mind. I thought it was way cute!!!) Oh and Janet, i miss cresent too. Too bad I deleted her. Those were some good times.........:)





8 comments:
I love your family photo. That is such a great shot (the family photo and the goose--ha ha!).
Now you officially have your "Christmas Goose". How festive! (and kind of creepy at the same time.) Kaycee is going to be so used to dead animals that she will like Cabela's (the dead zoo) better than Hogle Zoo anyday! Maybe that was part of Cameron's plan all along.
Your family pictures are definitely adorable!
Your family pic is a really good one. We need to get an updated one - maybe I should get the name of your guy. I'll have to come see your "goose" when it's mounted on your wall. I like how you put goose in quotes. Nothing like a little inside joke - Laura, you're cute! I love the new background.
Laura, I love the family picture!! It is so beautiful!! Obviously Kaycee is not concerned with sitting next to a dead duck, I mean goose!! I hope I get one of those pictures for Christmas. My fingers are crossed!!
PS - I will be anonymous because the "other" has disappeared.
I am trying to see if I click on "Nickname" if it will let me not be anonymous.
It worked!!
That is a funny dead goose. Where did you get the Christmas background? Is it one of the options? Or did you get on the internet? I want one.
I love your family picture! It is awesome!
Post a Comment