CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

The BEAR crawl!


Kaycee doesnt like it when she has bare legs to crawl on the tile! SO-She started crawling like this! We laugh so hard. she is so much fun right now. She is definetly hard to keep up with though. She will definetly be the only child for awhile! :) Cameron likes her hair with the "dual stacks" thats how he likes to put it. We took her into his work on thursday and boy did the secratarys eat her up!! i left for second, and they were feeding her donuts and wanting her to stay the rest of the day. she had fun.

7 comments:

Anonymous

That's a really cute way of crawling. Smart too. So, I didn't like the green background on my blog, because it was too difficult to see. I decided just to go back to the old one. Sorry for the inconvience, but I appreciate your help.

Hermana Macy Udy

Cute, Cute, Cute! I can tell that you are enjoying being a mommy! Aren't kids fun. They make life way more interesting and fulfilling :)

Anonymous

I, too, like the "dual stacks." I used to do it to Megan ALL the time. It was fun and she loved it.

Diana

I love Kaycee's crawling method. That is really funny.

Unknown

haha. what a funny little girl!

Anonymous

She is so flipping cute! Smart way to get around without bruising up those little knees. Cute.

Anonymous

She is such a cute little bear!! What a smart way of getting around. Takes after her grandma!