Great job on the slideshow. I was thinking that Kaycee looked so big too. She's so cute. It makes me want to grab her out of my computer screen and give her a big squeeze!
That picture on the top of the blog is so adorable! (I sound like an echo of the previous posters, but it deserves repetition!) Love ya lots and see you soon!!
We sent you an invite to the baby shower this upcoming Saturday, and it was returned to my mom. I just wanted to make sure you know we didn't leave you out. Love ya!!
Laura, I agree with everyone else. I love the picture at the top. I want a copy of it!! Also, the slide show is awesome. You guys are so creative on your blogs.
8 comments:
she is getting so big! cute pics! these slideshows are fun, aren't they?
Great job on the slideshow. I was thinking that Kaycee looked so big too. She's so cute. It makes me want to grab her out of my computer screen and give her a big squeeze!
p.s. i love the picture of your cute family at the top of the page
Laura,
I love your main photo at the top of your blog. Way cute! Where did you have the picture taken?
Great job with the slideshow as well. It looks like Kaycee had a nice 1st Christmas!
That picture on the top of the blog is so adorable! (I sound like an echo of the previous posters, but it deserves repetition!) Love ya lots and see you soon!!
We sent you an invite to the baby shower this upcoming Saturday, and it was returned to my mom. I just wanted to make sure you know we didn't leave you out. Love ya!!
Laura, I agree with everyone else. I love the picture at the top. I want a copy of it!! Also, the slide show is awesome. You guys are so creative on your blogs.
Come on you need to put a new posting!!
Post a Comment