I was tagged by my cousin for 6 little quirks. This should be somewhat interesting...
1. I do not like eating chicken from restaurants...or any meat for that matter. I am not sure if there is a vein that is in that piece, or a really nasty piece of fat. (same thing with my sister, I do not eat the ends of the loaf of bread.)I also hate touching raw meat. I can just imagine all the nasty bacteria getting stuck under my nails. It really grosses me out when I see people "working" the meat, and its all jammed into their nails...YUCK.
2. I really really hate folding white laundry. All the socks, and it seems like there is so much to fold. I always end up doing it, but its the very last load I do.
3. I really don't like drinking my milk out of the bowl of cereal. It really drives my husband nuts. But to be honest, I really don't like milk!!!!
4. I absolutely HATE the bed spreads of hotel rooms. It could be the nicest hotel, but they are the most nasty things around. I instantly throw the bed spread to the floor, and then I can "relax." Do you know what is on those things?????? They never wash the bed spreads..FYI ( I too, never walk around bare foot. I'm with ya Janet. Foot fungus is dangerous.)
5. I am in love with the show, "Army Wives". Love it, love it, love it. It brings me great joy on Sunday nights.... (Cameron wont admit it, but he likes it too)
6. I really hate sleeping alone. It stinks too, because Cameron is a big time hunter. He is always gone. Thank heavens for Kaycee bug, because she is my little pal. We are the VERY BEST OF FRIENDS. I don't mind the hunting, just hate being alone. :)
That's all folks!! I am going to tag my sister in law's Lacey, Kim and Staci. (i would tag you Emily, but you NEVER blog.... :) )
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Love to hear about these little quirky things. Most of them I already knew - being your Mom and all, but there are some that surprised me. What funny kids we have with their food!
I used to be quite picky with food too, and gradually I have eliminated my quirkiness. If you ever need help to walk you through it, you can rely on me!!
You are just too cute!
Didn't know about the meat from restaurants or the milk thing. How can you not love milk?! :) And I am so with you on the hotel bedspreads - completely grosses me out.
I'm with you on the raw meat thing. If my recipe calls for cubed cooked chicken. I always put the chicken in the pan frozen (less bacteria to get on me) and cook it. After it's cooked I cut it up with a knife and fork into cubes. I didn't know a lot of the those things about you. So funny!
It's very true! I need to get back on the blogging bandwagon..
Post a Comment