CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

A new little addition!!!!!

After a long 20 weeks of waiting to find out what we are having, we are proud to say we are adding a new baby BOY! He wasnt too cooperative about showing his profile, so i have no picture of him! Kaycee has no clue what is going on right now, but she soon will come to know her little brother. We have a lot of re-arranging for the rooms. Cameron and i have had the named picked out since we have been engaged. (well, cameron had it picked out since before i was around.) So, we are going to welcome little Cameron Wyatt. I think its so funny that Ginny and Rich named there cute little boy Wyatt! We love that name, and are so excited for the both of them!!!

8 comments:

mamagee

Laura, we are so excited for your family. What a fun addition he will be. He does have a darling little bottom. Can't wait to hold him and give him a big hug from grandma!!

Diana

Congrats! I've been waiting for the official post before mentioning your pregnancy on this blog. But I am so happy for you guys. When is the due date?

I love the name you have picked. It is so absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see this cute little man of yours--20 more weeks!!!

Kim P

YEAH!! Cole can't wait for a boy cousin!

Unknown

congrats!

Ginny Connelly

CONGRATS Cameron and Laura!! I just barely found out that you were pregnant last week. Boys are so much fun. Wyatt is a great name too!! Ha, ha! Thanks for the post. We love you guys.

Katie Gee

Yeah! A boy! Congratulations!

Mindy Greene

O.K. I had told my family that you told me that you were having a baby and then I heard nothing and thought to myself gal we should have heard what you were having by now and was about to call you and say o.k. was that you or someone else. I thought I was loosing my mind and then Ginny called and told me of your post!! Yea I'm not loosing my mind!!

Congrat's I am so excited for you!! Having Boys are so much fun!!!

Jamie Simms

Congrats!!! It's been fun picking out things for a little boy. You are lucky you have a name picked out. Jake and I still haven't agreed on anything. How's everything going?