We had a blast with Halloween! We went to our wards trunk or treat. Kaycee loved getting "free" candy. She didn't understand at firs why they were giving it to her. On Tuesday night we carved pumpkins, and she LOVED IT!!!!!!! She now asks every day if we can do pumpkins. This year, Halloween was so fun, but now we are on to Thanksgiving! I can't believe that we are at this time of year, AGAIN!
Cameron carved a pumpkin for Wyatt. It was cute...
Laura we picked the exact same thanksgiving background! I can't believe it. That is too funny. I'm going to change mine now, so it's not so embarrassing. Kaycee is so cute!
Love Kaycee's poodle costume. She looks so darling!! It sure looked like you guys had a blast with those pumpkins. You can tell she loved every minute of it. Time is going fast. Before long Wyatt will be here to enjoy Halloween, too!!
She looks so cute in her little poodle costume!!! Did I tell you that I love the name Wyatt and think it will be perfect for your sweet little guy!!! Good work on the pumpkins.
Hey Laura! It's Megan Black, I found your blog through Shandee's! Kaycee is so cute! I don't think I"ve seen here since she was a TINY BABY!! She is such a little doll! and CONGRATS on havin a little boy! when are you due? we just changed our blog to private so if you want to e-mail me at megs979@hotmail.com I'll add you to my list!! GREAT TO SEE YOU!
Laura- Its Muriel from good ole provo dental care! I am so glad I came across your blog! Your little girl is darling! I have never seen her before and she is so darn cute! Hope all is well!
12 comments:
Laura we picked the exact same thanksgiving background! I can't believe it. That is too funny. I'm going to change mine now, so it's not so embarrassing. Kaycee is so cute!
Hey I'm doing a test, I changed my profile and I wanted to see if it worked
Yup, it did, it now says Janet instead of Jan Jan and there is a picture. thanks
I too can't believe we are already on to Thanksgiving. Yikes! Where did the rest of the year go?
Your little Kaycee is so cute and I can't wait to meet your little Wyatt. I love that name!
Kaycee looks darling in her costume. Looks like she had a blast carving pumpkins. The CW pumpkin is cute!
cute pumpkins guys! Kaycee's little poodle costum is adorable!
Love Kaycee's poodle costume. She looks so darling!! It sure looked like you guys had a blast with those pumpkins. You can tell she loved every minute of it. Time is going fast. Before long Wyatt will be here to enjoy Halloween, too!!
She looks so cute in her little poodle costume!!! Did I tell you that I love the name Wyatt and think it will be perfect for your sweet little guy!!! Good work on the pumpkins.
Hey Laura! It's Megan Black, I found your blog through Shandee's! Kaycee is so cute! I don't think I"ve seen here since she was a TINY BABY!! She is such a little doll! and CONGRATS on havin a little boy! when are you due? we just changed our blog to private so if you want to e-mail me at megs979@hotmail.com I'll add you to my list!! GREAT TO SEE YOU!
I am going to have to show russ the picture of your pumkins he will love Camerons!!
Cute
Laura- Its Muriel from good ole provo dental care! I am so glad I came across your blog! Your little girl is darling! I have never seen her before and she is so darn cute! Hope all is well!
You're little girl is so Darling!!! And your pumpkins look amazing, my husband and I need alot of practice when it comes to carving pumpkins!
Post a Comment