Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Smiths Market Fresh (and stress!)
So, today I decided I wanted to go check out the new Smiths Market fresh. I heard that they had EXCELLENT deals. So I called up my friend from church and we headed up to take a gander. Oh holy cow, is the savings great or what!!!! My darling little daughter threw the BIGGEST fit in her entire life. It wasn't just a fit that I could distract and calm her down. Oh no. I have NEVER ever in my life heard her scream like this. So, my cart is full of great deal saving groceries, and I am looking around wondering what I should do. The only option was to....LEAVE. I grabbed her out of the cart, said goodbye to my friend and we walked straight out the door. By this time I was so stressed out from the screaming and crying and fit throwing I wanted to cry myself! So, for all you mom's out there who have a crying child in the store, I totally feel for you. So, this picture is sorta what I felt like. Minus the 2 extra kids.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Oh yes! I have had days like that before as well, adn I am sure there will be more to come. :)
Ok, that sounds so funny to hear you tell that story. I can't believe our sweet little Kaycee would act like that. The truth to your story is that all us moms have had that experience so don't feel so bad.
Oh Laura, I have been there too! Those days are rough on moms... (((HUGS)))
I wish I could have been there to take Kaycee out for you so that you could still buy all the great deal goodies you had in your cart. Thomas' freak-out store has always been Kohl's. I try to leave him with Mark when I plan a trip to that store because inevitably he loses it there.
Laura, it really is hard for me to imagine Kaycee losing it so badly. She is such a sweetie. But how horrible you had to leave your full cart. It is so much work to shop and then you had to walk away. Do you know what set her off? This too will pass.
Too funny!! I think we (moms) have all been there (and I usually do end up crying:). I hope your next experience at Smith's is better!
Oh Laura,
I hadto leave my cart full of groceries at Maceys once, So i totally feel your pain! Ughh, it's a hard age right now isn't it? They are so darn cute and so darn wild. I have to remind myself a lot that Ryder is only 2! =)
This post made me so happy because Rylee did the exact same thing to me at the post office and I was in tears before we got out of there. It was for no reason at all and there was no distracting her. I am glad that it must be an age thing. I really feel your pain and wonder if I am going to survive this phase.
You crack me up!! I am so sorry! That hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm sure it will!!!
Post a Comment