
Kaycee would never let me get a "good" picture of her! Thats the best I could get.

Of course, I need to post some pictures of Wyatt too! Kaycee and Wyatt happened to wear the same color of PJ's the other day. Kaycee laid down next to Wyatt and it looked so cute. So, here are some pictures of the two together. Kaycee is such a great big sister to Wyatt. He just LOVES her so much. He actually likes it when she lays on him and wrestles with him. He just laughs so hard. Meanwhile, I am panicing, thinking he is going to get completely smashed!!! I am so grateful for my kids. I love them so much! They make each day so full of life. It is the best "job" in the world, being a MOM!






5 comments:
super cute pics! I am jealous you went to the Zoo i haven't been there in forever! I bet Kaycee just loved it.
So cute! I think Wyatt is a spitting image of Cameron. Your kids are adorable. :)
I was so glad you could come to the zoo with us. John was too! It was a fun time.
Those pictures are so sweet! Your kids are beautiful!
SO cute!! i love the zoo and can't wait to go see the baby elephant!! your kids are super adorable Laura!
Your kids are super adorable. Love the pictures!! Wow Kaycee and Wyatt look so grown up. Miss you.
Post a Comment