CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

FaLL iS cOmInG!!!!!

WEll, it seems that fall is on its way! I cant believe that september is here. our camera's batteries died, so i've got to charge them before i can put more pictures. We have tried the rice cereal for the first time. And she didnt know what to do with it. she loved it, but we couldnt feed it to her fast enough. She is a big girl because now she is sitting in a big booster seat at the table. its so cute!!!

2 comments:

Janet

Kaycee was fun yesterday. I'm glad she let me hold her. Just wanted to let you know that I changed my blogspot to handyclan.blogspot.com Tell all your friends

Anonymous

I had so much fun watching Kaycee laugh at Steve today. It's great to see a baby so little enjoying something so much.