
Kaycee is now trying to scoot her way across the floor. Her personality is developing so much! i thought this picture was cute because she is sucking her thumb like I did when i was little. In a few weeks Cameron will be leaving to go elk hunting! It will be a fun weekend because we are (the faddis girls) going to go to Park City and staying the night and go shopping! its going to be so fun! Just to get away will be worth it as well!





4 comments:
Once she starts "scooting" there is really no rest for the wicked. I noticed that she likes to move and I bet she never stops. I am jealous that you are going to Park City for the Elk Hunt. Guess that means you won't be here!! By the way, you are in my prayers!!
Hope you had a great weekend. Was just checking to see if you posted anything else on your blog.
I am still checking your blog. It was a very cute blog. I like the part where you say you are going to go to Park City. I want to go there everyday during school hours so I don't have to teach. That would be fun.
Park City?!? So fun! I hope you have fun there. You deserve it! And Kaycee sucking her thumb...what a cutie. I love her red hair!
Post a Comment