I'm just checking, but do these pictures remind you of someone that we know really well? :) I do have to say, that she does take after grandpa gee. i was a little worried thinking that there was no "me" apart of kaycee. but now we know, that the gee gene did make it through. she is so cute! we went for a walk today, and its the first time that she was able to sit in the front. she loved every minute of it.. or so i think. i was talking my ear off thinking she was listening, "oh look at the bird, oh look at the doggie!!!!" little did i know when i get home she is out like a light!! i have never seen her fall asleep sitting straight up! what a cutie!!

3 comments:
That is a really cute picture of Kaycee. You better be careful though, she might slip her foot off the break while she's sleeping and bump the baby stroller in front of you. It's been known to happen. :)
Yep, definitely Grandpa's genes!! I am glad you got out and about.Way cute pictures of such a cutie!!
That is so funny! I've done that before where I'm talking my head off and don't realize no one is listening because they've fallen asleep. or is that the kids' way of telling me I'm boring? Oh, everyone check your emails for a link to our new gee family website - an easy way to pass along info to everyone (like organizing a girls' nite - aren't we due for one?)
Post a Comment