This last weekend was such a blast. Our friends Jake and Lynly invited us to come camping with them up to Strawberry. It was a lot of fun! **Thanks Jake and Lynly for putting up with my sicknesses all weekend!!! We had a lot of fun with you guys!** Kaycee had a blast playing with Rylee. It was so nice and relaxing to get away for a weekend! Thanks again guys! Hopefully we can do it again real soon!!
Kaycee and Rylee playing together! It was so cute to see them play together.

Kaycee was a big moocher this weekend. As you can see, she waited by their camper for their yummy food!!

We took a nice 4-wheeler ride with the whole family. It was so beautiful.

Kaycee and Rylee again playing together!
2 comments:
I am glad you got such cute pictures of them playing together I didn't get any. Hope you are feeling better and you guys get recovered in time for Fish Lake.
Mark and I love Strawberry! Well, I should say that he has loved fly fishing there for ages, and I have experienced it only a couple of times. I'm glad you had so much fun.
Post a Comment