CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lehi Round-Up!


I wanted to post this Huge month that was on our shutters of our house! It was so big! I dont think I've ever seen a month that big before....




We love Round-Up Week!!!!! It was so much fun going to the rodeo. My friend, Jess came into town to come to the festivities!! Kaycee did so well at the rodeo too! We only took her to one of the nights, and she had a blast.

3 comments:

mamagee

Love the pictures. Wish I could have been there with you. Looks like so much fun. Kaycee looks bigger and so darling. Hugs and kisses!!

Anonymous

Holy cow! Look at that moth! Is that a 2x4 next to it? If so, that thing is giant!

Glad you guys had fun at the rodeo and stuff.

mamagee

More pictures of Kaycee - please!!