

Kaycee loves swimming in her pool. She has so much fun!!! Alot of the time she is wanting me to be in the pool with her. I'm trying to show her that she can play in the pool without mommy! She is now understanding that, (I hope!)


Cameron, Laura, Kaycee and Wyatt est. 2003




7 comments:
thats a really cool pool!
I'll come play with Kaycee in your sweet pool!!
That is truly a cool,sweet pool. I love it!! Darling pictures of her. Thanks so much for getting them on the blog. She is a doll!!
Miss her.
How fun, Mikayla wants to come over for a pool party
What a fun pool! Kaycee is getting so BIG! Miss you guys!
Kaycee looks like she is having lots of fun. It's been such a hot summer I wouldn't mind coming and "playing" in the pool with her. :)
We are really excited for this weekend I hope the girls have fun playing together.
Post a Comment