CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Camping in Strawberry

Kaycee rode her first 4-wheeler for the first time this weekend by her self!! What a cutie. This was Rylee's 4-wheeler and she was so nice for sharing!

5 comments:

Janet

That's funny, you should get her one so she can zip all over town. I like how she got mad at Cameron, that's funny

Mindy Greene

What a fun weekend!! Hey I just wanted to let you know if you copy and paste the htlm from the slide show where you type your comments on the blog it will make it one post!

Hey we need to go boating again!! also my SIL keeps bugging me about Cams friend. do you think he would like her and want to chat. if so call me and I will give you her # and get his. She would love to call and talk to him!!

Love
Mindy

mamagee

I can't stand it - that is the cutest thing. Way to go Kaycee - already driving all over!! What a cutie. Grandma sends hugs and kisses!!

Diana

How adorable! Kaycee really is such a cutie! Just stay on her good side so she doesn't run you guys over!

Anonymous

I love how she got so mad when she wasn't going. You'll have to get her one of her own to cruise around the backyard in. Cute!